When someone asks how a fire was started, and the explanation starts with, “Well… It’s a funny story”, you know you're in for a crazy tale. The fire in this kitchen was started when a dog bumped the stove and started the burners without anyone knowing. Luckily the fire was extinguished before any major damage could be done, but there was still some smoke and soot damage. Our team came in and was able to use a mixture of elbow grease and our cleaning materials to clean the mess.
Now the client has a restored kitchen and an interesting story to tell to their friends. Just another example of how our teams of heroes are Here to Help®.